Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Final Post

Field Studies is all over. This is the final post of my excitingly named blog 'Thomas' Field Studies in Thailand'. I have now been back in the UK for nearly a week and I have started doing some ad-hoc hours at work, which is most exciting and of course I am back with my girlfriend Eleanor. I got back to the UK fine, except that when I arrived at Leeds Railway Station because of what I am calling the Yorkshire Monsoon (BBC News). So after going 1000s of miles on 3 planes (Chiang Mai to Singapore, Singapore to London and London to Manchester), it was the last 20miles from Leeds to Harrogate that meant I was delayed.
Well anyway, Field Studies is all over and so is this blog. However, I can't forget about it because I have to write my dissertation based on it over the course of the next year.
Goodbye
Thomas

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ribavirin.webs.com/]copegus 200 mg
[/url] buy copegus
virazole online
rebetol 200 mg online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Duphamox en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]agram occasion
[/url] amoxicilline contre la toux
amoxicilline vomissement
amoxicilline utilisation

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]Sandimmune
[/url] neoral half life
order Ciclosporine
ciclosporina a

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order ribavirin online
[/url] copegus online
order ribavirin
ribavirin buy online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]solu medrol taper off
[/url] methylprednisolone aceponate classification
purchasing Solu-Medrol 16 mg
uses of methylprednisolone aceponate

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]depo medrol efectos secundarios
[/url] methylprednisolone 4 mg for cough
methylprednisolone 4 mg cost
medrol zdravilo

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ buy clarithromycin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Efavirenz 500 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ asacol 800 mg bivirkninger
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ Salofalk